A basic introduction to health research ethics and the tole of Recs in South Africa
Course Duration: 2 Days
- Background and History of Bioethics and Research Guidelines
- Basic Principles of Bioethics
- Social Research vs Clinical Trials
- What Makes Clinical Research Ethical?
- South African Legislation, Regulations and Guidelines
- How to submit a proposal for ethics review
- What does Ethics Committees look for when evaluating an Informed Consent document.
- Topics Requiring Additional Attention
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org